Friday, May 13, 2011

"Eat Pray Love" to "The Beach"


Ubud, what a town.  So many artsy shops and, although we didn't get to see any because we were only there for one night. rice terraces.  The whole time I was there all I could think about was the book "Eat, Pray, Love."  Our room overlooked a race field and in the cool night we got lulled to sleep by frogs and crickets.  Why did we only plan to spend one night there?!  Now we're in Krabi and all I can think about is "The Beach."  Our room is an updated (no so scary) version of the same room Leo stayed in (we actually though about staying in the guesthouse that was in the movie).  The town is relaxed and once again the people very friendly.  Thais seems like a fun people.... I think we may like here.

1 comment:

  1. I get the "Eat..." reference. What is "The Beach"?

    ReplyDelete